annlucaswintersannlucaswinters

Main News Games Art Reviews Stats 112 Fans

Submarine Vs Aliens Submarine Vs Aliens

Addicting but the game freezes on me...

I dont know what just happened but the game freezes after maxing out auto repair then returning to the map. But the game is fun and addicting

Darkbase: incubation Darkbase: incubation

I like it!

It not laggy in my computer and its really cool. The only problem i have is the screaming... I expect her to be more.. more strong of a woman... she looks like she can take any pain.

But overall a really good game!

Digital Gauntlet Demo 2 Digital Gauntlet Demo 2

Its ok

But I won without doing anything, I just moved my mouse outside the screen and that's it. Maybe you cound create a customized cursor inside the fla, so when I move my mouse cursor out, the customize cursor will be left inside.

TriForce12 responds:

*IN RESPONSE TO ALL ANTI CHEAT COMMENTS*
I dont hav the skill to do any of this, there isnt going to be a big suprise at the end, its an arcade game. If you cheat, your basically missing out.
It helps me proof check each edition anyway,

Atomik Kaos 2 Orbits Atomik Kaos 2 Orbits

I aggree with tony

A retry button would be nice - exploding all the atoms in one shot is really challenging and fun.

Bunny Invasion 2 Bunny Invasion 2

SUper Addicting!

This is one hell of a game, its super addicting and the types of bunnies just keep on coming making the game a bit unpredictable.

And with all the effects and stuff, the game does not lag at all! Great Job!

Mario-Combat Mario-Combat

I give it a million points!

I really love the game! the fighting style is cool I wanna learn from you!

Sniper Assassin 2 Sniper Assassin 2

Oh my god, you beat me into submitting this game!

I'll give this a 10 coz this is my game!? no wonder my submission was not accepted, I did not notice that its already here in NG!

Well... mixed feelings here, happy coz It got the daily second place and NG front page... but sad and a bit angry coz somebody else submit my game.

Tugley Tugley

Great game!

very interesting, but it would be much better if I have more lives, or health bonuses every background changes. That way, I dont have to start over again.

And It would be great if when I pressed Play Again, it automatically starts the game and not start it from the loading screen again.

Even More Bloons Even More Bloons

I just cant get enough!

A new set of bloons puzzle eh, great! I'm really addicted to this game! Nice work! Can you do another Bloons tower defense?

- Bouncy - - Bouncy -

Fun game!

The game seems bored me at first, I thought what a lame and easy game! then.. I accidentally clicked.. then another drops from somewhere and the fun begins!

I just wish that Im controlling a panel not my mouse cursor. but the game is fun good job!