annlucaswintersannlucaswinters

Main News Games Art Reviews Stats 111 Fans

Press Start: Xmas Special Press Start: Xmas Special

I LOVE IT!

I actually felt a bit dissapointed when the song ended, I want to see more of this. More 12 boobies bouncing!

Saturday Morning Watchmen Saturday Morning Watchmen

MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At first I thought I just watched an awesome intro.. coz it surely looks like it... and now because of you IM CRAVING MORE OF YOUR AWESOME WORK!

Good Job! 100000/10!

There She Is!! step3 There She Is!! step3

I Really LOVED THIS!

I watched the first one over and over again and now this one! oh yeah! keep up the good work GOD OF FEEL GOOD FLASH ANIMATION!

Submarine Vs Aliens Submarine Vs Aliens

Addicting but the game freezes on me...

I dont know what just happened but the game freezes after maxing out auto repair then returning to the map. But the game is fun and addicting

Darkbase: incubation Darkbase: incubation

I like it!

It not laggy in my computer and its really cool. The only problem i have is the screaming... I expect her to be more.. more strong of a woman... she looks like she can take any pain.

But overall a really good game!

Digital Gauntlet Demo 2 Digital Gauntlet Demo 2

Its ok

But I won without doing anything, I just moved my mouse outside the screen and that's it. Maybe you cound create a customized cursor inside the fla, so when I move my mouse cursor out, the customize cursor will be left inside.

TriForce12 responds:

*IN RESPONSE TO ALL ANTI CHEAT COMMENTS*
I dont hav the skill to do any of this, there isnt going to be a big suprise at the end, its an arcade game. If you cheat, your basically missing out.
It helps me proof check each edition anyway,